Saturday, January 8, 2011

I have been brimming with thoughts and reflections this past year. And it's such a shame that I haven't put them into writing and actions. 


I'm hoping that this year will be different.


No, that's not a new year's resolution. 


But I do hope to be more resolved.


Dear Lord, I thank You for this new year you have given us. May you bless us with countless possibilities to be fruitful. And when we encounter these possibilities may we be able to recognize that these came from You. May we be always grateful for your patience, kindness and love for us. As Max has put it, "Life is racing by and if we aren't careful, (we) will look up & our shot at it will have passed us by." Lord, help us not to waste your blessings. Cheers.u




HOPE

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

links of posts with similar contents or topics